B’EMMING is the BMW Club WA (Inc.) magazine. This bi-monthly publication is sent to all members during the year as part of the membership fee. It is an A4 booklet, with colour cover, and black and white content.
Content varies from issue to issue, but the publication mostly contains information on new releases and initiatives from BMW, reviews of cars and products, etc. There are also historical and topical articles submitted by members, or produced by the Editor.
We strongly encourage our members to submit articles about recent events, or profiles of themselves and their cars and other topics of interest to be published in the magazine and the website. Articles and comments on the magazine can be emailed to the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent editions of B’EMMING have included:
- A member’s impressions of life with an E66 7 Series
- Event Reports on Club Runs to the German and British Car Days
- A History of BMW aero engines
- A pictorial on our Club Track Day and
- A member’s obsession with E28s!
- BMW News on the new M3
- Event Reports on our Speed Dome motorkhana and Club Run to Northam
- A History of the M3
- Information on the upcoming BMW Driver Training and
- A technical report on brakes.